Tuesday 7 February 2012

Bleak House Mural initial sketches











Hello hello, this is my shiny new blog with my shiny new name after marrying my shiny new husband. All very exciting! Working previously under the name Natalie Gore I kept a blog...nataliegoreillustrator.blogspot.com 
Now, THIS blog, will be more efficient, up to date, hard hitting, grittier and generally a bit more erm...grrrr! then the previous. 

Righto, well, what are all these dodgy sketches  have posted? Questionable first blog, I know but...its that start of something big! Bleak House Library, Oldbury have asked me to paint up interior and exterior murals. For the interior the wanted 5 designs to put forward for people to vote. These are the initial sketches to be voted on. Which I will then redraw onto the wall and paint! Whoop whoop!

Exterior wall will be painting up designs won from the competition poster below which I drew up a while ago... nearly the deadline....oooooh, can't wait to see what the entries look like! 


Well, work isn't going to do itself...they haven't invented the illustrator-ma-bot just yet, thankfully. 
Cheery bye x


No comments:

Post a Comment