Monday 12 March 2012

Inky Feets


Howdo?

Monday Monday...

Well, here are my little inky feets. They danced into my head when I was idly pondering over an interesting Illustration Friday title a couple of weeks ago, 'Fluid'.
Upon finishing them and feeling pretty gosh darn chuffed, my husband penciled in my nose ring and lip piercings on them and stated that he liked my self portraits.... Honestly, the nerve! :)

These are very low quality versions of the pictures, the goodens are still on the Prawns computer after a monster night of portfolio printing for Bologna... God bless the Prawn and his saint like patience with my perfectionist ways at 2.30am after 8 hours of helping me get me portfolio 'just right'! 

So yes, portfolio is ready, spanky new business cards are here, Odoe bookmarks in the post and I am on the dummy books tomorrow! Its all zoom zoom zoom around here 
(apart from the lazy Poirot and pasta bake night last night, yum yum, Zzz)

Big Springy smiles to all this sunny afternoon,

Nats x

No comments:

Post a Comment