Wednesday 22 August 2012

The Seamstress's Apprentice


Hello, hello, hello...

I thought I would drop a little blog up of what I am working on at the moment up as I normally disappear into a new story book idea and pop out the other side with finished work and much neglected blogging occurs in between...

I am a good blogger really...honest :) 

So this here is the worlds first glimpse of ma wee seamstress's apprentice, she shall be best friend and helper to the main character in my new book idea.

Here little pictures of her have made their way from my head to the page via the use of hand, shiny blue pencil (stolen from husbands desk...mwahhh haaa haaaa...yoink!) and trusty 2B.

It's really just messing around and playing with her expressions...familiarising myself with the character. Not yet got a name for her though...? Any suggestions, I generally improve on drawing people once I have named them :) 

Righto chaps...must shoot, got to go give a pint of the old red stuff to the official vampire people in the town hall... free tea and biccy's after though, to wash away any memories of nasty needles. 

All the best,

Nats x

1 comment:

  1. My lovely, I think she looks like a myrtle or a Maude to me and i think she is f.a.b.u.l.o.u.s.
    I hope the nasty needles are not too bad darling!
    Lots of love, Ems and Auggy xxx

    ReplyDelete